The policy is provided exclusively for the Confindustria Emilia Area Centro website (hereinafter Confindustria Emilia) www.confindustriaemilia.it and not for the other websites that may be consulted through links within the website; therefore, the user is kindly invited to read the relative privacy policies upon accessing external websites.We, therefore, invite you to read the present policy to understand how the website is managed and, consequently, how the personal data of the user, who browses the aforementioned website, is processed.
The aim of the present policy is to explain the use and purposes of the personal data collected through the aforementioned website, thus allowing you to make your own choices consciously.
More specifically, the personal data is collected and processed for:
1. Participation to conferences or other activities and initiatives, organised by Confindustria Emilia and also open to non-associated parties; the legal basis is the legitimate interest;
2. Creation of users listings in order to access the reserved services within the Confindustria Emilia website; the legal basis is the legitimate interest, and, in the case of a contact person of an associated company, the associative relationship.
Your refusal to provide us with the requested data will affect the possibility to carry out the aforementioned purposes.
The Data Controller is Confindustria EmiliaArea Centro, with headquarters in via San Domenico 4, Bologna, 40124.
You can contact the DPO to exercise your rights, at the following email address: RPD@confindustriaemilia.it.
The data collected and processed within the Confindustria Emilia website fall into the following categories:
1. Common personal data (for example, name, surname, email address);
The association declines any responsibility regarding the possible management of personal data by third-party websites and as regards the management of authentication credentials provided by third parties.
Confindustria Emilia will treat your data with the utmost care and respect.
The collected data will be processed using manual or IT tools, taking care to adopt the appropriate security measures to guarantee the protection of confidentiality and to avoid the risks of loss or destruction, unauthorised access, treatments that are not permitted or do not comply with the purposes mentioned above.
Confindustria Emilia will carry out the following treatments on the data received:
• updating of any communication and variation provided by you in order to guarantee the accuracy of your data;
• storage for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which the data were collected.
The treatment will be performed by subjects authorised by the data controller to fulfill the purposes listed above, who have been properly trained and made aware of the constraints imposed by the legislation in force regarding the protection of personal data. Furthermore, your data will be made accessible only to those who, within the staff, are in need of the data, based on their job or hierarchical position.
For the performance of collection and storage activities, the data will be communicated to third-party companies that act as Data Processors, pursuant to art. 28 of the aforementioned Regulation.
It is possible to have an updated list of the Managers designated by Confindustria Emilia by forwarding the request to the email address email@example.com .
Your personal data will not be published, displayed or made available and/or consulted by indeterminate subjects. Your data may be communicated to the competent Authorities, according to the terms of the law.
In accordance with the provisions of art. 5.1 (c) of the Regulation, the information systems and computer programmes used by Confindustria Emilia are configured to minimise the use of personal and identification data; these data will be processed only to the extent necessary for the achievement of the purposes indicated in the present Policy. The data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the objectives concretely pursued and, in any case, the criterion used to determine the retention period is based on compliance with the terms allowed by applicable laws and by the principles of minimisation of treatment and limitation of conservation.
More specifically, the personal data processed for the purpose of participating in conferences or other activities organised by Confindustria Emilia, will be kept for the period of time necessary for the performance of the related activities, which will be explained in the information sections provided ad hoc for each event.
The personal data necessary to access the services reserved to members through personal identification codes will be kept for the duration of the entire associative relationship of the company or until communication of deactivation of personal users, and in any case not beyond the terms established by law.
We also inform you that, pursuant to articles 5 and 89.1 of the Regulation, your personal data may be kept for longer periods of time than those specified in the previous paragraph for statistical purposes only, without prejudice to the implementation of adequate technical and organisational measures required by law to protect your rights and freedom.
We guarantee compliance with your rights in the field of personal data protection.
In line with what has been taken up and stated by the GDPR, in relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask the Data Controller:
• The access: you can request confirmation that there is or is not a processing of data concerning you, as well as further clarifications concerning the information referred to in the present policy;
• The rectification: you can ask to rectify or integrate the data, which has been provided, if incorrect or incomplete;
• The cancellation: you can request that your data be deleted, if it proves to be no longer necessary for our purposes, in the event of revocation of consent or opposition to processing, in the event of unlawful processing, or, in other words, there is a legal obligation to cancel or the data refers to subjects under the age of sixteen;
• The limitation: you can request that your data be processed only for the purpose of storage, with the exclusion of other treatments, for the period necessary for the rectification of your data, in the event of unlawful processing for which you oppose the cancellation, if you have to exercise your rights in court and the data stored by the Data Controller may be useful to you and, finally, in the event of opposition to the data processing and a verification is under way on the prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller compared to yours.
• The opposition: you can object to the processing of your data at any time, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to proceed with the processing that prevail over yours, for example for the exercise or defence in court.
• The portability: you can ask to receive your data, or to have it transmitted to another data controller indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
At any time you can ask Confindustria Emilia to exercise these rights by contacting the following email address: RPD@confindustriaemilia.it.
Furthermore, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint against the Italian supervisory authority: "Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data" in the event that you believe that your rights have been violated by Confindustria Emilia and/or by a third party, or if you consider the response of Confindustria Emilia to your requests to have been unsatisfactory.